We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders over £50. Shipping charges apply for UK orders under £50 – see below.
Note: Please leave the shipping selection as “Free” (default) at checkout if available otherwise you will be charged.
- UK orders over £50 – FREE
- UK orders under £50 – £2.99
- Orders to Europe – £10.95
- Orders to US – £13.50
Orders are shipped out either by Royal Mail 1st class post, 1st class Recorded Delivery or by courier, depending on the value, weight, and destination (and at our discretion).
We ship orders every day from Monday to Friday (except for Public and Bank Holidays etc). Most orders placed before 10am Monday – Friday will be shipped the same day; all other orders will usually be shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed.
Please note: even if you elect to pay extra for 1st class post, this does not guarantee that your order will be shipped the same day or the next day. Also see the note below regarding Royal Mail delivery times.
Parcel sizes: orders will NOT fit through a letter box slot. If you are not in to receive your order, please look for the Royal Mail “Not able to deliver” note (or similar) and contact them as soon as possible for re-delivery, or the parcel will be sent back to us after 5 business days.
For UK orders, Royal Mail states that 1st class Mail is delivered between 1 and 2 business days (see the Royal Mail website for full details).
We may decide to ship your UK order by courier because of its weight or value. This will also be sent first class.
Outside the UK:
Orders to Europe can take up to 7 working days.
Orders to US can take up to 9 working days.
Please note: We post orders as quickly as possible. However, the delivery times mentioned above are NOT guaranteed – they are just approximate times provided by the mail carriers. Once we pass an item to a mail delivery service company, we cannot control delays and delivery times. Whilst we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by delivery delays, we cannot take any responsibility for them – though we will, of course, do everything we can to help you get your order in the quickest possible time.
You will receive two emails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid email address:
- The first confirms that your order has been received and will contain your receipt; this email should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
- The second confirms that your order has been posted; this email should arrive within approximately 1 business day following authorisation of your credit card and verification of your information.
- If you do not receive our emails, please look in your spam or junk folders. If they are not found in there, you will have typed in an incorrect email address when completing the order form emal address field.
If your order appears to be late, please remember:
- Courier deliveries (which will be through Interlink) only take place on business days (i.e. Monday – Friday, excluding holidays).
- Delays to deliveries by Royal Mail do occur and these are beyond our control. Please be patient, as usually your item will arrive within a few days of dispatch. Always check your post box for an “unable to deliver” note, as most packages will be unable to fit in a standard post box and if a signature is required, they will not leave the item.
Please note: In some cases, Royal Mail do not leave an “unable to deliver” note. If your delivery has not arrived after 5 working days and you have not had an “unable to deliver” note left in your letter box, contact your local post office or Royal Mail collection depot immediately, as it will usually be awaiting collection there. If parcels are not collected within 7 working days, they are usually posted back to us. However, it takes around 30 days for us to receive returned parcels. In these circumstances, a delivery charge of £2.99 will apply to any orders that are required to be re-shipped to you.
Delayed, lost or confiscated mail
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
The time period before Royal Mail will accept that an item has been lost is 15 business days from the delivery due date for UK mail.
When placing an order with us, please take care to provide your full and correct address. In the event of lost mail due to incorrect address details being provided, we will not be able to refund your shipping costs (if applicable).